CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Six Months

Well, I can't believe how fast time flies! The boys are hunting, Mom is playing with kitties and I was in Gainesville. My friend was supposed to come into town and go to the game with me, but she bailed so instead James came up to hang out with me. Friday night he took me to Bonefish Grill because it was our six month anniversary. That place is amazing. I've heard such good things about the restaurant from everybody and finally got to try it out myself. It was so yummy. Saturday we went to the Gator game and it was so hot outside. We won, by a lot, of course :)

For our six months, James got me a beautiful diamond necklace from Kay's and it is a piece from the Love's Embrace Collection. I made him a collage. He is such a good boyfriend! I'll have to make up for that when it comes time for Christmas presents! The semester is almost over and everything is going to due. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Here are some pics from the weekend...

The Collage I made

My Necklace

Outside of Bonefish


At the Game

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! Now cant wait for you to get here to help me shop , cook and take care of the kittens.

    ReplyDelete