CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

FINALLY feeling better

Well, its Wednesday night and all of the assignments for the week are done! Time to enjoy the weekend! Today was such a productive day for me! I was at Walmart at 9am, which for me is unheard of! I gave my presentation today and got caught up on all of my lectures. I love being able to watch lectures online for a few of my classes! You can pause during lectures to take notes or you can speed up the Professors voice so it takes about 3/4 the time to watch it. It is nice to be able to rewind and watch it as many times as I want to, you would be surprised at how much you miss while taking notes. But anywho, I got tickets to Saturday's game and I am super excited to go. Friday James and I will have been together for six months. Crazy! Time flies when you are having fun. After this weekend, I leave for Tampa on Tuesday since all of my Professors were kind enough to cancel classes Wednesday. I get to hang out with Mom and drink coffee in the morning just like old times! Then we are grocery shopping/cooking for Thanksgiving Wednesday and Thursday. Then it's off to shop Friday! I love when the boys go hunting because Mom and I get to have girl time! But then again, we have girl time even when the boys are around. I was braiding her hair the other night in my big ole bed. Love ya, mom!

Dad invited us to go hunting but I am sure he likes his boy time too. He just informed me today that he is playing New Years Eve in channel side with the Rolling Stones Trilogy Band. Hopefully they can sneak me in :) Love you, Dad! You get to see me for 6 days! Woohoo! I hope you can handle all of the loving harrassment! haha.

I went and visited my Grandma monday morning, AKA Nina, and she had a surprise for me. She knitted me the cutest blue and orange blanket. I will post pics soon! That is probably the one person I can talk to for hours on end and never run out of things to say. Love you, Nina!

Well, it's off to bed for me! Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment