CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

Welp! I had a great weekend! Thursday night me and the roomies threw a keg party and made a pretty profit on charging people red cups to drink out of...I was a hippie, and everyone was all dressed up in their costumes! Super cute! Friday I drove in and went to my consulation with the oral surgeon with mom, then we ran some errands. Saturday was Halloween and I went to James' parents house to pass out candy...the kids were adorable!! Then we went to Winner's to see Dad play...Yesterday was going really well until I somehow cut my foot on a dog food can...thank god Dad was home to stop the bleeding...lord knows I woulda passed out if I tried. So when Mom got home from the grocery store she took me to the hospital where it took four hours for me to get seen and they stitched me up and sent me on my way!

So now, Mom has to take me back to gainesville so I can go to class...since I am unable to drive...What a weekend!

Well everybody, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment