CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Supposed to be doing homework right now...

But I guess I have time to post...lol. I tell you what...I am so ready for this semester to be over and for Christmas to be here! It's so close! My mouth is all healed up and I am officially over the wisdom teeth. However, the toe is a different story. Hopefully this week the UF infimary will remove my stitches...let's pray! I feel like all the professors have one goal...to make everything due at the same time to make students have mental break-downs from stress! They must plan this and have meetings to strategize. Ugh! All I have left are finals and hopefully I can pull off straight A's. It's close to impossible but if God sends me a miracle for Christmas, it might happen!

Mom and I threw together dinner tonight. She made the chicken and I made the homemade MacNCheese. Soon we are going to put together a menu for Thanksgiving. Yummy! Last night we went and saw Dad play at Winner's and it was good to see all the poeple my mom works with everyday....a very nice group!

Well, Thanksgiving is in two weeks and I am excited about girl weekend! The boys will be going hunting so mom and I can bond! Hopefully, someone will have a crop (hint hint). I need to catch up on some scrapbooking...so many cute Gator Pics! Well its late and everyone is sleeping! Back to research!

3 comments:

  1. im glad your stitches are out!! both your foot and your mouth. See ya next Tuesday night. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You coming home Thanksgiving weekend?? do you have plans yet?

    ReplyDelete