CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thank god for my wonderful mommy! She has taken such good care of me! From head to toe, literally! She made sure my foot was well this week and tryin to get to classes and all, and then she has been waiting on my little butt all weekend...I don't think I got outta bed once yesterday! James sent me the prettiest flowers! Tuesday, while Mom was taking me to classes, I got a call from a flower shop in Gainesville saying that they had an arrangement for me :) So beautiful! My boyfriend is the best! I had two bouquets of flowers! One from the man and one from Mom! James came to Gainesville to bring me home Thursday night and we had the two vases of flowers seatbelted in!



What a rough weekend! Friday I went to have my wisdom teeth out...However, I'm walking out of the room and there is stuff smeared all over my lip...I was like what the hell is this?! The doctor followed by saying that apparently I clinched down on my lip with my teeth and wouldn't open my mouth while I was asleep...So now I have a huge gash on my lip. Besides the fact that I look like a squirrel, today is definately a better day! Yesterday was not so nice! James came and sat with me last night while mom went out to watch Dad play with the band. The good thing is, I might have lost a couple of pounds this weekend from lack of food! haha justttt kidding!

Today is relaxing. I have to get all better so I can drive with my injured foot back to Gainesville! Then, it's back home next weekend for more doctors appointments! Can't wait for the Holidays and all this drama to be over with! That's all for now :) LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!


My Pretty Flowers :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats what Moms are for! Sure hope you start feeling better...I would hate to send Dad to UF with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great mama! I hope you get better and all healed up. Enough boo boo's for you for a while. love ya.

    ReplyDelete