CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Washington DC!

Hi everyone! It has been a busy week/weekend and I am slacking on the whole posting gig! I got back yesterday from Washington D.C. and it was absolutely amazing! I am so glad I got to see everything in person and it was a great trip...except for the 13 hour bus ride! Here are some pics :)

The White House


The Washington Monument

The Capital

The Rotunda



On the Metro


Georgetown



The Girls


The Boys


On the Bus goin to Downtown

Needless to say it was a very fun-filled weekend. We got there Thursday morning and took a tour of the Senate and the Capital. Friday we met with Altria in Richmond and then met with the Sales Managers of the Washington Capitals hockey team. Friday night we went downtown and Saturday we got to sight see. There were more pics but not enough room to post! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I am coming to Tampa for Halloween...can't wait to see the family! This will be a not so busy week for me so I am looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! looks like you had lots of fun. So professional too ...cant wait to see ya

    ReplyDelete