CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well, it all started thursday...I knew this weekend was going to be good because I ended up getting an A on my management exam that I studied three days for! I hitched a ride with James' roommate's girlfriend, who also goes to UF, and we went to see our men. My wonderful boyfriend cooked me an amazing dinner and had it ready for me when I arrived to tampa...

We had chicken with a wine sauce, mashed potatoes, salad, bread and wine...
he did an amazing job :)
Well, that was thursday night and he even packed left overs for my dad, which he loved! Friday me and mom went out for a girl's day. We picked up my new pink glasses and went to lunch at Olive Garden...yum yum...our mother daughter tradition. Friday night Dad played at Winner's and I went to a party at James' for his roommates 21st birthday. It was fun! James and I even got our names on the "Wall of Fame" for winning 5 or more consecutive games of beer pong. What an accomplishment for us lol.
We went to Hooter's beforhand for dinner...
And the theme of the party was Breast Cancer Awareness, so the boys wore pink and we got pink cups to drink out of...it was a fun night! Saturday, James and I had a wedding to go to for his co-worker. It was a spanish wedding and it was held at the Bride's house. The wedding was eventful to say the least. Besides having water issues, the bride and groom not being able to take showers, and some septic tank problems, it was all in all a very nice little wedding.
The Bride and Groom and Family...


The Bride and Groom after smearing the cake on each other's faces...

And of course I wanted a picture of us under the pretty heart...


And of course James found the food lol...


They also smoked a hog...


I will refrain from posting the pictures of the truck pumping the septic tank and the hose in the yard. You know I have to get footage of everything :) After the wedding, James took me out for pizza and we ended up at his dad's house to watch what remained of the gator game. Tebow, despite his concussion, pulled off another win! Today I got to relax with some much needed family time. A very nice sunday. Back to writing opening statements for my law class and back to gainesville in the morning. Have a good week everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Meg. I also love the music. Jason can take me for a ride on his green tractor anytime! I wish you luck this week with all of your adventures and a great home coming week!! Enjoy Gator Growl but be careful!

    ReplyDelete