CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

GATOR GROWL

Well here's so a relaxing weekend! started off thursday night...James came up early and surprised me and we had some pizza while we watched USF get there butts kicked...so sad. Then, friday night was Gator Growl, which is the student pep rally for the homecoming weekend. It was really fun...live music by a band called OAR. Dana Carvey, the comedian, also performed. It was a very good show! And we got to see all the senior football players :)

Saturday was the homecoming game...we went tailgating and the game was a close one...thank god we pulled off the win...and my mom made me the cutest gator cup...she posted a picture on her blog. I cooked pork chops and homemade mac n cheese last night for dinner and then some peach cobbler (mom's recipe) for desert...yum yum. Did a little homework this morning and then went to Chili's for dinner with James before he left for Tampa.

This coming up weekend I get to go to Washington D.C. for the club that I am in and we will be taking a bus up there and staying for three days! I am super excited...can you imagine...a bus full of gator students going to see the Capital! Saturday I will have free time to tour and go sight seeing! Nice mini vacation for me! Being involved sure payed off! Well, its been a very nice and relaxing weekend...not to mention the weather is beauiful! I actually got to wear my boots! yay!

Well, that's all for now! Have a good week everybody!

Oh and here ya go mom... Loved the cup!


PS. I dont say this enough...LOVE YA DAD!

1 comment: