CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

BAD blogger BAD.

I have been seriously slacking. no excuses! Except for the fact that I am sooooo ready for this semester to be over. Next semester is going to be even harder. Lord, Help me! lol. Well, today was prodective...I wrote my law final after sleeping half the day away. My roommate decided to have a party until four in the morning Friday night and last night I had a five hour tutoring session. Talk about brain fried. My phone was on silent this morning and my alarm clock was off. Needless to say Mom and the boyfriend were about to send the troops for me becuase I was MIA...in bed. lol.

Anywho, I don't have class or anything this week...except two exams on Thursday. yuck!! Thursday James is having lasik surgery so I will be taking care of the poor boy Friday. I cannot wait for Christmas and to be home with nothing to do! yay! I miss my family! LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comment: