CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

whew. what a weekend.

I am officially exhuasted and mentally burned out for the night. Case briefs and memorandums can get a little heavy lol. I had an awesome weekend, though! Thursday night, i went out to the country club with my roommates, and I got to wear my cowboy boots (very important). I went to the first football game of the season saturday...and had an absolute blast! My friends and I tailgated on our patio and then walked down to the stadium for all the festivities....there is nothing like sittin in the student section and watchin those games!


We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs...



Played a little beer pong...



and most importanly, had fun with friends!






It was a fabulous weekend. Today, Mom and Ms. Linda came to help me decorate the living room and bring me some furniture. After Ms. Linda's 5 hour attempt to parallel park, we took it upon ourselves to lift this heavy loveseat into the apartment...all I have to say is THANK GOD for the boys who helped. I mean, don't get me wrong...Ms.Linda and I could have totally managed by ourselves ;) but the help was greatly appreciated. Mom thanked them by leaving a 20 pack of budlight at their door...who says beer isn't a motivator?! Anywho, I had a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden with my two moms, and made a trip to bestbuy where I bought this new awesome laptop that I am currently typing on! woohoo! Thanks ladies for your help and a wonderful day :) Love you guys!



And also, I would like to shout out to my wonderful padre! Starving kids in Africa and I have two laptops. I know, I know. Love ya, Dad (not that you ever read this).



We's like peas and carrots, only with super hot specs :)

Ain't that just precious.
I knowww, I knowww.

Welp! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! Here's to another week in the Swamp. GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment