CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Another day in the swamp...

So I went to my first gator volleyball game tonight...mostly because they were giving away free food to transfer students...needless to say the roommates and i jumped on that oppurtunity! College kids never pass up free food...however, one of the roomies, Robin, wanted to go to the Frat houses because it's rush week and they have free food all week. I was like hmmmm...ill pass. lol. Saturday is the first home football game...things are bound to get crazy. I love this school. I have neverr seen so much school spirit! It's awesome....



MEET ALBERTA...






AND ALBERT...






AND WE MADE CUTE RIBBONS FOR OUR HAIR :) AND THAT's ALL FOR NOW!

LOVE YOU MOM!

2 comments:

  1. The fun is just beginning for you! I always loved football season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! go to everything you can, don't miss a lick (so to speak). We will see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete