CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Home Sweet Apartment...

Alrighty so I am all moved in. I thought mom was going to have to hurt someone going up there but everything turned out alright. Apartment was clean, roomies were nice, the place was a mad house! The place has pros and cons...a lot of cons lol. While is was hard enough me and mom squeezed into my twin size bed, we couldn't fall asleep due to the wild crazy partiers outside yelling and walking around with their "natty light" cans. Didn't get a wink of sleep. I suppose that's what you get when you live on the strip of the number 2 party school in the nation (last year number one). Well you know what they say...if you cant beat 'em, join 'em! (just kidding mom!)

Before...

After...





And of Course what the boyfriend made for me...



He surprised me with a build-a-bear names "Jay" and look!...he put his scrapbooking skills to use and made me a collage! What a guy! I got my webcam to work! so now I can talk to the boyfriend and the family!


Well I'm all settled and ready for school tomorrow and I'm sure ill have some interestinggg stuff to share with you all. I'm not gonna lie...I miss my family already. Here's to the first day of school! Love you mom!


And one last thing...


I have the best family in the world!

4 comments:

  1. oh Maegan everything looks so nice. You are going to do great! I bet your mama is a basket case about now.. poor thing.
    Send me your address, I got you something. my email address is eljay716@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apt. looks great! You're going to have a wonderful time in college- I sure did!!

    Kip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving high!!! Everything looks great. Hope you have a good first week. Study hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so damn proud of you! I know you are going to do well and that you have the grit and determination to see it through. I'll be a regular blog reader!

    Big Hugs!
    Ginni

    ReplyDelete