CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

One week down, a million to go

So, not bad for the first week! Thank the good lord that the noise settled down...however the weekend is not here yet lol. Classes weren't that exciting...just going over the syllabi this week... I'm sure next week when the lectures start I am probably going to want to stab my eye with a sharp pencil! haha well Dad is playing tonight at good 'ole winners...so I am hoping he does an amazing job...I mean I am responsible for getting him the "gig" so in all honestly he better not let me down ;)

My roommates are awesome...I lucked out! So far, so good. They are all sweet and clean and outgoing! My roommate Caitlin and I went to a Cycling class earlier this week..."Rest and Relax"...it was a 75 minute class (completely free!) and we rode on the stationary bike for 45 minutes and cooled down with yoga for the rest of the time. This was my first time doing yoga and I LOVE IT! sooo relaxing! it felt so nice to cool down and stretch after my buns and legs were on fire from cycling! Now that I don't have softball, I am looking for any excuse to go to the gym and get a good work out in!

So I have to vent! I was in my Legal Communications Class (basically a intro into law studies) and I'm sitting next to this girl with blonde hair and she is wearing her sorority shirt...Well, I have been seeing these girls "rush" all week and constantly wearing dresses and bidding on new girls to be selected into their chapters. I thought this was pretty cool...until 5 minutes into the class....when she says to the Professor (who is a corporate attorney)..."Like, is this class like about law?" She then follows the questions with "Like this looks hard." I thought my Professor was going to die! He said, "Like are you serious? The title of this class is called Legal Communications." SHE REPLIED WITH "So this is like baby steps to Law School, right?"

I WAS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING! I thought Sororities were stereotypical and that these girls must by smart if they are attending UF...wow the movies are right! I was thinking, "Are you trying to be this dumb??" Anywhooo...just thought I would share that little incident. Very funny! Nice girl, but I don't think she is cut out for that class! lol.

Well, off to class and then to a relaxing weekend of no homework! woo hoo! LOVE YOU, MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment