CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

laMe kiffin

So I just wanna sayyyy...GO GATORS and thank the good lord we shut down kiffin and UT...I was about sickk of his smack talking and he needed to be put in his place! It's been forever since I've posted but as you can understand I have been superrr busy. This weekend was fabulous...I absolutely lovee my roomies. Since we were unable to get tickets to the game (long story), we went tailgating and then to a local sports bar to watch the game...which was packed!


Robin and I on University Ave hitting up all the vendors....

My girls...


At the Mother's Sports Pub with the strangers we met...


And of course, I had to show off the back of my dress that my wonderful boyfriend got for me...



Last weekend was busy as well! It was Joey AND James' birthday...all in the same weekend....

so first we went out for Joey's birthday...


And the next night I took James to the Collonade on Bayshore...


So much fun-filled weekends with the most wonderful people in the world. I'm so happy to say that I have an absolute wonderful family, awesome roommates, and a great boyfriend...sure makes life easy when the people in it are amazing :)...

2 comments:

  1. hey i am finally able to post comment!! Glad to see you are having fun and walking the streets.

    ReplyDelete