CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Career Showcase

So I got my resume critiqued a million and one times, got a pedi/mani, got my suit dry cleaned. All for Career Showcase. There were corporations and employers looking for students for internships and full time career oppurtunities. It was a good experience. I shook hands and introduced myself to a bunch of retailing stores, kohl's, macy's, jcpenney's...




There ya go mom! Sorry you didn't get to see me! Love you and miss you!
I cannot wait for this stressful week to be over with! I had a statistics exam tonight and a presentation to give tomorrow night! ahhh! thursday cant get here faster!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW my cute little business woman. Im sure you did great cause I know that Dicks, JCPenneys and Kohls were very interested. Love the glasses! So business !!! I cant wait for you to get home Thursday night. I washed your sheets and got your bed all comfy. Mo is waiting on you and all of our meals this weekend will be your favorites...Love Mom

    ReplyDelete