CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Funday

Well, I just got back from being at Ginnie Springs all day with my Business Gators Association. I love this club. You gotta love an organization who gives you points just for going to social events :) I fit right in! lol...It was such a nice relaxing day on the water...we rented tubes and tied them all together with rope and floated down the river as one big swarm of college kids...we had a floating cooler full of beer and grilled out after the river...


Heading out...

The River...


Our Rafts!



All of the roomies!
Red Neck Yacht Club

How ironic, a gator!!

The Life: My Gator coozy, my camo hat, and my sunglasses

It was a nice break from all of the studying and homework I had this weekend. My second weekend not being home...miss the family! Business Gators also has a intermural softball team that plays wednesday nights! Sooo happy! James brought up my softball stuff friday night for me and then took me out to Chilis for dinner...my favorite! Then he bought me my favorite wine and we watched a movie...such a good boyfriend!


This week is going to be so hectic! Statistics Exam Tuesday night, Career showcase all day Tuesday and Wednesday, then Informative Speech Wednesday night! Whoo! too much! Then on my way to Tampa thursday night!

Well, if I can just get through this week, its off to the good ole Wesley Chapel and my big bed with my little orange buddy (mo)! And of course, quality time with frauline! Love you mom! see ya in 4 days!!! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment