CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Yucky Day

Today has been so gross! I woke up this morning excited because the sun was out and it was warm weather. As soon as my class let out I walked outside and it was black. Good thing I grabbed a sweater and an umbrella before my last class because it was pouring by 3pm. If it's not freezing, its rainy. Where is my sunshine??
Well I had a great weekend hanging out with the family...but I have to admit...I am so sore from heavy lifting and moving! Ughh I can barely walk. But it's not going to stop me from going to the gym tonight with Cait! The fair was quite interesting this weekend...It was James' first appearance at any kind of fair so needless to say I'm sure he was entertained! LOL.

Well, Spring Break is right around the corner already. This semester is flyingggg by! I have THREE exams next week so lord knows they are gonna try and kill us here at UF before they let us enjoy a week long break. So looks like I'll be studyin' my little butt off for the next two weeks!

Back to Tampa this weekend. It will only be four days, but I miss the family already! Love them! That's all for now :) Happy Mondays all around!

1 comment:

  1. i miss you too, i wont kill you this next weekend....i will make you all nice and comfy and cook you good food to study by....love mom

    ReplyDelete